The year 2020 witnessed an unprecedented surge of projects concerning properties that were sold for 1 or 2 euros. These projects were launched by a number of Italian municipalities, such as Sambuca (Sicily) and Santo Stefano di Sessanio (Abruzzo) to achieve an important goal, i.e. repopulating small semi-inhabited municipalities (read our article here).
It seems that the new trend for 2021 is to purchase low-cost properties. As a matter of fact, with a budget ranging from €10,000 to €30,000 (approximately $12,287 to $36,861) you can buy little gems which are located in historic villages surrounded by nature. These villages which are located just a few minutes’ drive from the main towns are the ideal place to get away from chaos and pollution. In other words, if you plan on spending your vacations in Italy without the stress of city life, you must seize this amazing investment opportunity.
From our experience, most of these delightful properties need little refurbishment and renovation works. They are mainly located in the central regions of Italy, more specifically in the provinces of Rome, Rieti, Viterbo, Terni and Grosseto.
The advantages of buying this type of properties are the following:
- Low budget
- No need to file an application to purchase the property
- Maximum freedom of property selection
- Choosing the region and location for investment according to personal needs
- Easy purchasing process thanks to the assistance of real estate professionals
- Avoid tedious bureaucratic work
- No restrictions related to how quickly you need to renovate the property
- Possibility of renting or reselling the property without obligations
If you want to learn more about searching and buying interesting low-cost properties, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help you!